A round of business, amusement, or pleasure, daily or frequently pursued; especially, a course of business or offical duties regularly or frequently returning.
- A prescribed, detailed course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
- A set of customary and often mechanically performed procedures or activities. See Synonyms at method.
- A set piece of entertainment, especially in a nightclub or theater: The audience laughed at the comedian's routine.
- Slang A particular kind of behavior or activity: Must you go into your hurt routine when you don't get your way?
- Computer Science A set of programming instructions designed to perform a specific limited task.
- In accord with established procedure: a routine check of passports.
- Habitual; regular: made his routine trip to the store.
- Having no special quality; ordinary: a routine day.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിത്യാനുഷ്ഠാനം - Nithyaanushdaanam | Nithyanushdanam ;പതിവ് - Pathivu ;നടപടി - Nadapadi ;നിത്യകര്മ്മം - Nithyakarmmam ;നിത്യകര്മം - Nithyakarmam ;പതിവ് - Pathivu ;