The act of falling or tumbling down; fall.
- Total destruction or disintegration, either physical, moral, social, or economic.
- A cause of total destruction.
- The act of destroying totally.
- A destroyed person, object, or building.
- The remains of something destroyed, disintegrated, or decayed. Often used in the plural: studied the ruins of ancient Greece.
- To destroy completely; demolish.
- To harm irreparably.
- To reduce to poverty or bankruptcy.
- To deprive of chastity.
- To fall into ruin.