One who, or that which, runs; a racer.
- Sports One who competes in a race.
- Baseball One who runs the bases.
- Football One who carries the ball.
- A fugitive.
- One who carries messages or runs errands.
- One who serves as an agent or collector, as for a bank or brokerage house.
- One who solicits business, as for a hotel or store.
- A smuggler: a narcotics runner.
- A vessel engaged in smuggling.
- One who operates or manages something: the runner of a series of gambling operations.
- A device in or on which something slides or moves, as:
- The blade of a skate.
- The supports on which a drawer slides.
- A long narrow carpet.
- A long narrow tablecloth.
- A roller towel.
- Metallurgy A channel along which molten metal is poured into a mold; a gate.
- Botany A slender creeping stem that puts forth roots from nodes spaced at intervals along its length.
- Botany A plant, such as the strawberry, having such a stem.
- Botany A twining vine, such as the scarlet runner.
- Any of several marine fishes of the family Carangidae, especially the blue runner (Caranx crysos), of temperate waters of the American Atlantic coast. Also called blue runner.
- Sports See flat1.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അഭയാർത്ഥി - Abhayaarththi | Abhayarthi ;ഓടുന്നവൻ - Odunnavan ;ഓടുന്നവന് - Odunnavan ;വേലി - Veli ;ഓടുന്ന വ്യക്തി അഥവാ വസ്തു - Odunna Vyakthi Athavaa Vasthu | Odunna Vyakthi Athava Vasthu ;തിരികല്ല് - Thirikallu ;