The oath of allegiance taken by Roman soldiers; hence, a sacred ceremony used to impress an obligation; a solemn oath-taking; an oath.
- Christianity A rite believed to be a means of or visible form of grace, especially:
- Christianity In the Eastern, Roman Catholic, and some other Western Christian churches, any of the traditional seven rites that were instituted by Jesus and recorded in the New Testament and that confer sanctifying grace.
- Christianity In most other Western Christian churches, the two rites, Baptism and the Eucharist, that were instituted by Jesus to confer sanctifying grace.
- A religious rite similar to a Christian sacrament, as in character or meaning.
- The Eucharist.
- The consecrated elements of the Eucharist, especially the bread or host.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചി - Sanchi ;ദിവ്യാജ്ഞ - Dhivyaajnja | Dhivyajnja ;വിശുദ്ധ കുര്ബാന - Vishuddha Kurbaana | Vishudha Kurbana ;ഒരു വാഗ്ദാനം - Oru Vaagdhaanam | Oru Vagdhanam ;ഒരു വാഗ്ദാനം - Oru Vaagdhaanam | Oru Vagdhanam ;ദിവ്യകര്മ്മം - Dhivyakarmmam ;