To sink, in the middle, by its weight or under applied pressure, below a horizontal line or plane; as, a line or cable supported by its ends sags, though tightly drawn; the floor of a room sags; hence, to lean, give way, or settle from a vertical position; as, a building may sag one way or another; a door sags on its hinges.
- To sink, droop, or settle from pressure or weight.
- To lose vigor, firmness, or resilience: My spirits sagged after I had been rejected for the job.
- To decline, as in value or price: Stock prices sagged after a short rally.
- Nautical To drift to leeward.
- To cause to sag.
- The act or an instance of sagging.
- The degree or extent to which something sags.
- A sagging area; a depression.
- A temporary decline in monetary value.
- Nautical A drift to leeward.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നടുവില് കുഴിയുക - Naduvil Kuzhiyuka ;ചായ്വ് - Chaayvu | Chayvu ;തളരുക - Thalaruka ;ഉലച്ചല് - Ulachal ;ബലം കുറയുക - Balam Kurayuka ;കുനിഞ്ഞു നടക്കുക - Kuninju Nadakkuka ;