A person sanctified; a holy or godly person; one eminent for piety and virtue; any true Christian, as being redeemed and consecrated to God.
- Christianity A person officially recognized, especially by canonization, as being entitled to public veneration and capable of interceding for people on earth.
- A person who has died and gone to heaven.
- A member of any of various religious groups, especially a Latter-Day Saint.
- An extremely virtuous person.
- To name, recognize, or venerate as a saint; canonize.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സിദ്ധൻ - Siddhan | Sidhan ;പറയുക - Parayuka ;കാദീശന് - Kaadheeshan | Kadheeshan ;പ്രസ്താവിക്കുക - Prasthaavikkuka | Prasthavikkuka ;പാവനത്വം - Paavanathvam | Pavanathvam ;മഹാത്മാവാക്കപ്പെട്ട - Mahaathmaavaakkappetta | Mahathmavakkappetta ;