- A portion, piece, or segment that is representative of a whole.
- An entity that is representative of a class; a specimen. See Synonyms at example.
- Statistics A set of elements drawn from and analyzed to estimate the characteristics of a population. Also called sampling.
- A usually digitized audio segment taken from an original recording and inserted, often repetitively, in a new recording.
- To take a sample of, especially to test or examine by a sample: the restaurant critic who must sample a little of everything.
- To use or incorporate (an audio segment of an original recording) in a new recording: a song that samples the bass line of a 1970s disco tune.
- Serving as a representative or example: sample test questions; a sample piece of fabric.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉദാഹരണം - Udhaaharanam | Udhaharanam ;മാതൃക - മാതൃക ; ;ആദര്ശം - Aadharsham | adharsham ;ഒരു അംശംമാതൃകയായി ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന - Oru Amshammaathrukayaayi Upayogikkunna | Oru Amshammathrukayayi Upayogikkunna ;സാമ്പിൾ എടുക്കുക - Saampil Edukkuka | Sampil Edukkuka ;