One who makes up samples for inspection; one who examines samples, or by samples; as, a wool sampler.
- One who is employed to take and appraise samples, as of a food product.
- A mechanical device that is used to obtain and analyze samples.
- A decorative piece of cloth embroidered with various designs or mottoes in a variety of stitches, serving as an example of skill at needlework.
- A representative collection or selection: a sampler of American short-story writers.
- A variety; an assortment.
- An electronic device used to copy and digitally manipulate a segment from an audio recording for use in a new recording.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അതുതന്നെ - Athuthanne ;രേന്തത്തരം - Renthaththaram | Renthatharam ;റേന്തത്തരം - Renthaththaram | Renthatharam ;സൂചികര്മ്മാദര്ശം - Soochikarmmaadharsham | Soochikarmmadharsham ;തുല്യമായ - Thulyamaaya | Thulyamaya ;വിചിത്രതുന്നല് മാതൃക - Vichithrathunnal Maathruka | Vichithrathunnal Mathruka ;