A mark in the skin or flesh of an animal, made by a wound or ulcer, and remaining after the wound or ulcer is healed; a cicatrix; a mark left by a previous injury; a blemish; a disfigurement.
- A mark left on the skin after a surface injury or wound has healed.
- A lingering sign of damage or injury, either mental or physical: nightmares, anxiety, and other enduring scars of wartime experiences.
- Botany A mark indicating a former attachment, as of a leaf to a stem.
- A mark, such as a dent, resulting from use or contact.
- To mark with a scar.
- To leave lasting signs of damage on: a wretched childhood that scarred his psyche.
- To form a scar: The pustule healed and scarred.
- To become scarred: delicate skin that scars easily.
- A protruding isolated rock.
- A bare rocky place on a mountainside or other steep slope.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വരയുക - Varayuka ;മായാത്ത അടയാളം - Maayaaththa Adayaalam | Mayatha Adayalam ;പാട് - Paadu | Padu ;കല - Kala ;തഴന്പ് - Thazhanpu ;മുറിവിന്റെയോ വ്രണത്തിന്റെയോ വടു - Murivinreyo Vranaththinreyo Vadu | Murivinreyo Vranathinreyo Vadu ;