Not plentiful or abundant; in small quantity in proportion to the demand; not easily to be procured; rare; uncommon.
- Insufficient to meet a demand or requirement; short in supply: Fresh vegetables were scarce during the drought.
- Hard to find; absent or rare: Steel pennies are scarce now except in coin shops.
- Barely or hardly; scarcely.
- make (oneself) scarce Informal To stay away; be absent or elusive.
- make (oneself) scarce Informal To depart, especially quickly or furtively; abscond.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുറവായി - Kuravaayi | Kuravayi ;കഷ്ടിച്ച് - Kashdichu ;അപൂർവ്വമായ - Apoorvvamaaya | Apoorvvamaya ;അപര്യാപ്തമായ - Aparyaapthamaaya | Aparyapthamaya ;അപര്യാപ്തമായ - Aparyaapthamaaya | Aparyapthamaya ;സാധാരണയല്ലാത്ത - Saadhaaranayallaaththa | Sadharanayallatha ;