A written or printed scroll or sheet of paper; a document; especially, a formal list or inventory; a list or catalogue annexed to a larger document, as to a will, a lease, a statute, etc.
- A list of times of departures and arrivals; a timetable: a bus schedule; a schedule of guided tours.
- A plan for performing work or achieving an objective, specifying the order and allotted time for each part: finished the project on schedule.
- A printed or written list of items in tabular form: a schedule of postal rates.
- A program of events or appointments expected in a given time: Can you fit me into your schedule Tuesday afternoon?
- A student's program of classes.
- A supplemental statement of details appended to a document.
- A federally regulated list of controlled substances, ranked in classes by potential for abuse.
- One of the ranks or classes in such a list.
- To enter on a schedule: calculate and schedule each tax deduction on the proper form.
- To make up a schedule for: I haven't scheduled the coming week yet.
- To plan or appoint for a certain time or date: scheduled a trip in June; was scheduled to arrive Monday.
- To list or rank (a controlled substance) in a schedule.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആസൂത്രണം ചെയ്യുക - Aasoothranam Cheyyuka | asoothranam Cheyyuka ;വിവരണപ്പട്ടികപട്ടിക തയ്യാറാക്കുക - Vivaranappattikapattika Thayyaaraakkuka | Vivaranappattikapattika Thayyarakkuka ;ശരിയായ സമയത്തിലും താമസിച്ച് - Shariyaaya Samayaththilum Thaamasichu | Shariyaya Samayathilum Thamasichu ;ചാര്ത്ത് - Chaarththu | Charthu ;അനുബന്ധ വ്യവസ്ഥ - Anubandha Vyavastha ;ചാർത്ത് - Chaarththu | Charthu ;