Knowledge; knowledge of principles and causes; ascertained truth of facts.
- The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
- Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
- Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
- Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I've got packing a suitcase down to a science.
- An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
- Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.
- Christian Science.