That at which one aims; the thing or end to which the mind directs its view; that which is purposed to be reached or accomplished; hence, ultimate design, aim, or purpose; intention; drift; object.
- The range of one's perceptions, thoughts, or actions.
- Breadth or opportunity to function. See Synonyms at room.
- The area covered by a given activity or subject. See Synonyms at range.
- The length or sweep of a mooring cable.
- Informal A viewing instrument such as a periscope, microscope, or telescope.
- Slang To examine or investigate. Often used with out: "Their World Wide Web site is, for now, the best place to scope out the future of the media business in cyberspace.” ( Marc Gunther).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ലക്ഷ്യം - Lakshyam ;സന്ദര്ഭം - Sandharbham ;പ്രവര്ത്തനസൗകര്യം - Pravarththanasaukaryam | Pravarthanasoukaryam ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;വിസ്താരം - Visthaaram | Vistharam ;പരിധി - Paridhi ;