Grease; tallow; lard.
- A line of junction formed by sewing together two pieces of material along their margins.
- A similar line, ridge, or groove made by fitting, joining, or lapping together two sections along their edges.
- A suture.
- A scar.
- A line across a surface, as a crack, fissure, or wrinkle.
- A thin layer or stratum, as of coal or rock.
- To put together with or as if with a seam.
- To mark with a groove, wrinkle, scar, or other seamlike line.
- To form ridges in by purling.
- To become fissured or furrowed; crack open.
- To purl.