Succeeding next in order to the first; of second place, origin, rank, etc.; not primary; subordinate; not of the first order or rate.
- Of the second rank; not primary.
- Minor; lesser.
- Derived from what is primary or original: a secondary source; a secondary infection.
- Of, relating to, or being the shorter flight feathers projecting along the inner edge of a bird's wing.
- Electricity Having an induced current that is generated by an inductively coupled primary. Used of a circuit or coil.
- Chemistry Characterized or formed by replacement of two atoms or radicals within a molecule. Used of a compound.
- Geology Produced from another mineral by decay or alteration.
- Of or relating to a secondary school: secondary education.
- Of or relating to a secondary color or colors.
- Being a degree of health care intermediate between that offered in a physician's office and that available at a research hospital, as the care typically offered at a clinic or community hospital.
- Botany Of, relating to, or derived from a lateral meristem, especially a cambium.
- One that acts in an auxiliary, subordinate, or inferior capacity.
- One of the shorter flight feathers projecting along the inner edge of a bird's wing.
- Electricity A coil or circuit having an induced current.
- Astronomy A celestial body that revolves around another; a satellite.
- The dimmer star of a binary star system.
- A secondary color.
- Football The defensive backfield.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപോത്പന്നമായ - Upothpannamaaya | Upothpannamaya ;മധ്യമമായ - Madhyamamaaya | Madhyamamaya ;താഴ്ന്ന - Thaazhnna | Thazhnna ;രണ്ടാം ഘട്ടത്തിലെത്തിയ - Randaam Ghattaththileththiya | Randam Ghattathilethiya ;തുടര്ന്നുവരുന്ന - Thudarnnuvarunna ;മദ്ധ്യമവിദ്യാഭ്യാസം - Maddhyamavidhyaabhyaasam | Madhyamavidhyabhyasam ;