A part of a circle comprehended between two radii and the included arc.
- Mathematics The portion of a circle bounded by two radii and the included arc.
- Mathematics A measuring instrument consisting of two graduated arms hinged together at one end.
- A division of a defensive position for which one military unit is responsible.
- A division of an offensive military position.
- A part or division, as of a city or a national economy: the manufacturing sector; the private sector.
- Computer Science A portion of a magnetic storage device making up the smallest addressable unit of information.
- To divide (something) into sectors.