Pertaining to, consisting in, or affecting, the sense, or bodily organs of perception; relating to, or concerning, the body, in distinction from the spirit.
- Relating to or affecting any of the senses or a sense organ; sensory.
- Of, relating to, given to, or providing gratification of the physical and especially the sexual appetites. See Synonyms at sensuous.
- Suggesting sexuality; voluptuous.
- Physical rather than spiritual or intellectual.
- Lacking in moral or spiritual interests; worldly.