A thought prompted by passion or feeling; a state of mind in view of some subject; feeling toward or respecting some person or thing; disposition prompting to action or expression.
- A thought, view, or attitude, especially one based mainly on emotion instead of reason: An anti-American sentiment swept through the country. See Synonyms at feeling, opinion.
- Emotion; feeling: Different forms of music convey different kinds of sentiment.
- Tender or romantic feeling.
- Maudlin emotion; sentimentality.
- The emotional import of a passage as distinct from its form of expression.
- The expression of delicate and sensitive feeling, especially in art and literature.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തീവ്രമനോധര്മ്മം - Theevramanodharmmam ;മനോവികാരം - Manovikaaram | Manovikaram ;ഭാവുകത്വം - Bhaavukathvam | Bhavukathvam ;ഒരു വിഷയത്തോടുള്ള സഹജപ്രവണത - Oru Vishayaththodulla Sahajapravanatha | Oru Vishayathodulla Sahajapravanatha ;ഭാവം - Bhaavam | Bhavam ;ഭാവകം - Bhaavakam | Bhavakam ;