To separate from the owner for a time; to take from parties in controversy and put into the possession of an indifferent person; to seize or take possession of, as property belonging to another, and hold it till the profits have paid the demand for which it is taken, or till the owner has performed the decree of court, or clears himself of contempt; in international law, to confiscate.
- To cause to withdraw into seclusion.
- To remove or set apart; segregate. See Synonyms at isolate.
- Law To take temporary possession of (property) as security against legal claims.
- Law To requisition and confiscate (enemy property).
- Chemistry To undergo sequestration.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒറ്റതിരിക്കുക - Ottathirikkuka ;ശ്രേണി - Shreni ;ഒറ്റയ്ക്കാക്കുക - Ottaykkaakkuka | Ottaykkakkuka ;ജപ്തി ചെയ്യുക - Japthi Cheyyuka ;ഏകാന്തമായ - Ekaanthamaaya | Ekanthamaya ;മാറ്റിവയ്ക്കുക - Maattivaykkuka | Mattivaykkuka ;