To separate from the owner for a time; to take from parties in controversy and put into the possession of an indifferent person; to seize or take possession of, as property belonging to another, and hold it till the profits have paid the demand for which it is taken, or till the owner has performed the decree of court, or clears himself of contempt; in international law, to confiscate.
- To cause to withdraw into seclusion.
- To remove or set apart; segregate. See Synonyms at isolate.
- Law To take temporary possession of (property) as security against legal claims.
- Law To requisition and confiscate (enemy property).
- Chemistry To undergo sequestration.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഒറ്റയ്ക്കാക്കുക - Ottaykkaakkuka | Ottaykkakkuka ;അകറ്റുക - Akattuka ;ജപ്തി ചെയ്യുക - Japthi Cheyyuka ;വിജനമായ - Vijanamaaya | Vijanamaya ;ഒറ്റപ്പെടുത്തുക - Ottappeduththuka | Ottappeduthuka ;ഒറ്റതിരിക്കുക - Ottathirikkuka ;