Shade, or gradation of light and color; shading.
- Present participle of shadow.
- The effect of being shadowed (in the sense of blocked), as from a light source or radio transmission.
- Speech shadowing is when an individual repeats speech as they hear it immediately without delay (usually through earphones).
- Secretly or discreetly tracking or following someone, keeping under surveillance.
- A faint representation; an adumbration.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിഴലിനെ പിൻതുടരുന്ന വസ്തു - Nizhaline Pinthudarunna Vasthu ;മഹാഭീരുവായ - Mahaabheeruvaaya | Mahabheeruvaya ;നിഴൽ - Nizhal ;നിഴൽ വീഴ്ത്തുക - Nizhal Veezhththuka | Nizhal Veezhthuka ;വ്യക്തി - Vyakthi ;മറവ് - Maravu ;