Coarse hair or nap; rough, woolly hair.
- A tangle or mass, especially of rough matted hair.
- A coarse long nap, as on a woolen cloth.
- Cloth having such a nap.
- A rug with a thick rough pile.
- Coarse shredded tobacco.
- To make shaggy; roughen.
- A dance step of the 1930s consisting of a hop on each foot in turn.
- To perform or execute this dance.
- Either of two marine birds (Phalacrocorax aristotelis or P. punctatus) of Europe and North Africa, related to the cormorant.
- To chase and bring back; fetch.
- Baseball To chase and catch (fly balls) in practice.
- To engage in sexual intercourse with.
- To engage in sexual intercourse.