Having a very thin edge or fine point; of a nature to cut or pierce easily; not blunt or dull; keen.
- Having a thin edge or a fine point suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing.
- Having clear form and detail: a sharp photographic image.
- Terminating in an edge or a point: sharp angular cliffs; a sharp nose.
- Clearly and distinctly set forth: sharp contrasts in behavior.
- Abrupt or acute: a sharp drop; a sharp turn.
- Intellectually penetrating; astute.
- Marked by keenness and accuracy of perception: sharp hearing.
- Crafty or deceitful, as in business dealings: sharp selling practices.
- Vigilant; alert: kept a sharp lookout for shoplifters.
- Briskly or keenly cold and cutting: a sharp wind.
- Harsh or biting in tone or character: sharp criticism.
- Fierce or impetuous; violent: a sharp temper; a sharp assault.
- Intense; severe: a sharp pain.
- Sudden and shrill: a sharp whistle.
- Sudden and brilliant or dazzling: a sharp flash of lightning.
- Strongly affecting the senses of smell and taste: a sharp pungent odor; a sharp cheese.
- Composed of hard angular particles: sharp sand.
- Music Raised in pitch by a semitone.
- Music Being above the proper pitch.
- Music Having the key signature in sharps.
- Informal Attractive or stylish: a sharp jacket. See Synonyms at fashionable.
- In a sharp manner: hit me sharp on the brow.
- Punctually; exactly: at three o'clock sharp.
- Music Above the true or proper pitch.
- Music A sign (♯) used to indicate that a note is to be raised by a half step.
- Music A note that is raised a half step.
- A slender sewing needle with a very fine point.
- Informal An expert.
- Informal A shrewd cheater; a sharper.
- To raise in pitch by a semitone.
- To play or sing above the proper pitch.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൂര്ച്ച - Koorcha ;ഗോതമ്പുതരി - Gothamputhari ;അള്ള് - Allu ;ഉച്ചസ്വരം - Uchasvaram | Uchaswaram ;തീക്ഷ്ണമായ - Theekshnamaaya | Theekshnamaya ;ബുദ്ധികൂര്ത്ത - Buddhikoorththa | Budhikoortha ;