Bright; clear; pure; unmixed.
- To swerve or cause to swerve from a course.
- A swerving or deviating course.
- Nautical The upward curve or amount of upward curve of the longitudinal lines of a ship's hull as viewed from the side.
- Nautical The position in which a ship at anchor is maintained in order to keep it clear of the anchor.
- Thin, fine, and transparent: sheer curtains; sheer chiffon. See Synonyms at airy.
- Completely such, without qualification or exception: sheer stupidity; sheer happiness.
- Free from admixture or adulterants; unmixed: sheer alcohol. See Synonyms at pure.
- Considered or operating apart from anything else: got the job through sheer persistence.
- Almost perpendicular; steep: sheer rock cliffs. See Synonyms at steep1.
- Almost perpendicularly.
- Completely; altogether.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലര്പ്പില്ലാത്ത - Kalarppillaaththa | Kalarppillatha ;കൊടുംതൂക്കായ - Kodumthookkaaya | Kodumthookkaya ;അകന്നുപോകുക - Akannupokuka ;ഷീര് - Sheer ;മുഴുവഌം - Muzhuvaഌm ;അകന്നുപോവുക - Akannupovuka ;