In general, a large, broad piece of anything thin, as paper, cloth, etc.; a broad, thin portion of any substance; an expanded superficies.
- A broad rectangular piece of fabric serving as a basic article of bedding.
- A broad, thin, usually rectangular mass or piece of material, such as paper, metal, glass, or plywood.
- A flat or very shallow, usually rectangular pan used for baking.
- A broad, flat, continuous surface or expanse: a sheet of ice.
- A moving expanse: a sheet of flames.
- A newspaper, especially a tabloid.
- Geology A broad, relatively thin deposit or layer of igneous or sedimentary rock.
- A large block of stamps printed by a single impression of a plate before the individual stamps have been separated.
- Mathematics A surface of revolution generated by revolving a hyperbola about one of its two symmetric axes.
- To cover with, wrap in, or provide with a sheet.
- To make into sheets.
- To flow or fall in a sheet: rain sheeting against the windshield.
- Being in the form of a sheet: sheet aluminum.
- A rope or chain attached to one or both of the lower corners of a sail, serving to move or extend it.
- The spaces at either end of an open boat in front of and behind the seats.
- To extend in a certain direction. Used of the sheets of a sail.
- to Informal Intoxicated; drunk.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരപ്പ് - Parappu ;വിസ്തൃതി - Visthruthi ;കപ്പല്പ്പായ് - Kappalppaayu | Kappalppayu ;പ്രസ്തരണം - Prastharanam ;കീറ്റുപഞ്ചാംഗം - Keettupanchaamgam | Keettupanchamgam ;ചീന്ത് - Cheenthu ;