Round, water-worn, and loose gravel and pebbles, or a collection of roundish stones, such as are common on the seashore and elsewhere.
- A thin oblong piece of material, such as wood or slate, that is laid in overlapping rows to cover the roof or sides of a house or other building.
- Informal A small signboard, as one indicating a professional office: After passing the bar exam, she hung out her shingle.
- A woman's close-cropped haircut.
- To cover (a roof or building) with shingles.
- To cut (hair) short and close to the head.
- Beach gravel consisting of large smooth pebbles unmixed with finer material.
- A stretch of shore or beach covered with such gravel.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ലേറ്റുപാളി - Slettupaali | Slettupali ;അരച്ചൊറി - Arachori ;കനം കുറഞ്ഞ പലക - Kanam Kuranja Palaka ;മേച്ചില് ഓട് - Mechil Odu ;ഉരുണ്ടു തേഞ്ഞ ചരല്ക്കല്ല് - Urundu Thenja Charalkkallu ;ബോര്ഡ്പരസ്യത്തകിട്ഓടിടുക - Bordparasyaththakidodiduka | Bordparasyathakidodiduka ;