(Vulgar). Expel feces from the body, An exclamation of disgust, anger, or annoyance.
- To defecate.
- To defecate in.
- To tease or try to deceive.
- The act or an instance of defecating.
- Diarrhea. Used with the.
- Something considered disgusting, of poor quality, foolish, or otherwise totally unacceptable.
- A mean or contemptible person.
- A narcotic or intoxicant, such as marijuana or heroin.
- Things; items.
- Foolish, deceitful, or boastful language.
- Insolent talk or behavior.
- Trouble or difficulty.
- A small or worthless amount: He doesn't know shit.
- Used to express surprise, anger, or extreme displeasure.
- shit on To treat with malice or extreme disrespect.
- get (one's) shit together To get organized; put one's affairs or possessions in order.
- give a shit To care the least bit.
- no shit Used to express disbelief.
- no shit Used to express contemptuous acknowledgment of the obvious.
- bricks To become extremely worried or frightened.
- up shit creek (without a paddle) In dire circumstances with no hope of help.
- when the shit hits the fan When the situation goes awry; when trouble starts.