The joint, or the region of the joint, by which the fore limb is connected with the body or with the shoulder girdle; the projection formed by the bones and muscles about that joint.
- The joint connecting the arm with the torso.
- The part of the human body between the neck and upper arm.
- The joint of a vertebrate animal that connects the forelimb to the trunk.
- The part of an animal near this joint.
- The part of a bird's wing between the wrist and the trunk.
- The area of the back from one shoulder to the other. Often used in the plural.
- A cut of meat including the joint of the foreleg and adjacent parts.
- The portion of a garment that covers the shoulder.
- An angled or sloping part, as:
- The angle between the face and flank of a bastion in a fortification.
- The area between the body and neck of a bottle or vase.
- The area of an item or object that serves as an abutment or surrounds a projection, as:
- The end surface of a board from which a tenon projects.
- Printing The flat surface on the body of type that extends beyond the letter or character.
- The edge or border running on either side of a roadway.
- To carry or place (a burden, for example) on the shoulders.
- To take on; assume: shouldered the blame for his friends.
- To push or apply force to, with or as if with the shoulder.
- To make (one's way) by or as if by shoving obstacles with one's shoulders.
- To push with the shoulders.
- To make one's way by or as if by shoving obstacles with one's shoulders.
- put (one's) shoulder to the wheel To apply oneself vigorously; make a concentrated effort.
- shoulder to shoulder In close proximity; side by side.
- shoulder to shoulder In close cooperation.
- straight from the shoulder Delivered directly from the shoulder. Used of a punch.
- straight from the shoulder Honestly; candidly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാകു - Vaaku | Vaku ;ഉപപക്ഷം - Upapaksham ;തോളുകൊണ്ടു താങ്ങുക - Tholukondu Thaanguka | Tholukondu Thanguka ;ബാഹുശിഖരം - Baahushikharam | Bahushikharam ;താങ്ങ് - Thaangu | Thangu ;വഹിക്കുക - Vahikkuka ;