To shove one way and the other; to push from one to another; as, to shuffle money from hand to hand.
- To slide (the feet) along the floor or ground while walking.
- To move (something) from one place to another; transfer or shift.
- To put aside or under cover quickly; shunt: shuffled the bill under a pile of junk mail.
- To mix together; jumble.
- To mix together (playing cards or tiles, for example) so as to make a random order of arrangement.
- To move with short sliding steps, without or barely lifting the feet: The crowd shuffled out of the theater.
- To dance casually with sliding and tapping steps.
- To move about from place to place; shift: shuffled around looking for work.
- To act in a shifty or deceitful manner; equivocate.
- Games To mix playing cards, tiles, or dominoes together so as to make their order random.
- A short sliding step or movement, or a walk characterized by such steps.
- A dance in which the feet slide along or move close to the floor.
- An evasive or deceitful action; an equivocation.
- A confused mixture; a jumble.
- Games An act of shuffling cards, dominoes, or tiles.
- Games A player's right or turn to do this.
- shuffle off To get rid of; dispose of.
- shuffle off To evade or shirk (a responsibility, for example).
- shuffle off Informal To leave; depart.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉഴപ്പിനടക്കുക - Uzhappinadakkuka ;കലർത്തുക - Kalarththuka | Kalarthuka ;അശ്രദ്ധനായി നടക്കുക - Ashraddhanaayi Nadakkuka | Ashradhanayi Nadakkuka ;ഒഴിഞ്ഞുമാറുക - Ozhinjumaaruka | Ozhinjumaruka ;മാറ്റിമറിക്കുക - Maattimarikkuka | Mattimarikkuka ;കൃത്രിമക്കാരനായ - Kruthrimakkaaranaaya | Kruthrimakkaranaya ;