Affected with disease of any kind; ill; indisposed; not in health. See the Synonym under Illness.
- Suffering from or affected with a physical illness; ailing.
- Of or for sick persons: sick wards.
- Mentally ill or disturbed.
- Unwholesome, morbid, or sadistic: a sick joke; a sick crime.
- Defective; unsound: a sick economy.
- Deeply distressed; upset: sick with worry.
- Disgusted; revolted.
- Weary; tired: sick of it all.
- Pining; longing: sick for his native land.
- In need of repairs: a sick ship.
- Constituting an unhealthy environment for those working or residing within: a sick office building.
- Unable to produce a profitable yield of crops: sick soil.
- Sick people considered as a group. Often used with the.
- sick and tired Thoroughly weary, discouraged, or bored.
- Variant of sic2.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അസ്വസ്ഥമായ - Asvasthamaaya | Aswasthamaya ;ദീനമായ - Dheenamaaya | Dheenamaya ;അസന്തുഷ്ടമായ - Asanthushdamaaya | Asanthushdamaya ;രോഗത്താല് - Rogaththaal | Rogathal ;രോഗിയായ - Rogiyaaya | Rogiyaya ;ആതുര - Aathura | athura ;