A sign made for the purpose of giving notice to a person of some occurence, command, or danger; also, a sign, event, or watchword, which has been agreed upon as the occasion of concerted action.
- An indicator, such as a gesture or colored light, that serves as a means of communication. See Synonyms at gesture.
- A message communicated by such means.
- Something that incites action: The peace treaty was the signal for celebration.
- Electronics An impulse or a fluctuating electric quantity, such as voltage, current, or electric field strength, whose variations represent coded information.
- The sound, image, or message transmitted or received in telegraphy, telephony, radio, television, or radar.
- Notably out of the ordinary: a signal feat; a signal event.
- To make a signal to: I signaled the driver to proceed.
- To relate or make known by signals: They have signaled their willingness to negotiate.
- To make a signal or signals.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആകാശദീപം - Aakaashadheepam | akashadheepam ;മുഖ്യ കാര്യമാക്കുക - Mukhya Kaaryamaakkuka | Mukhya Karyamakkuka ;ഉല്കൃഷ്ടമായ - Ulkrushdamaaya | Ulkrushdamaya ;കുറിവാക്ക് - Kurivaakku | Kurivakku ;അടയാളമുപയോഗിച്ച് സന്ദേശം പകരുക - Adayaalamupayogichu Sandhesham Pakaruka | Adayalamupayogichu Sandhesham Pakaruka ;അടയാളം കാണിക്കുക - Adayaalam Kaanikkuka | Adayalam Kanikkuka ;