One only, as distinguished from more than one; consisting of one alone; individual; separate; as, a single star.
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- Consisting of one part, aspect, or section: a single thickness; a single serving.
- Having the same application for all; uniform: a single moral code for all.
- Consisting of one in number: She had but a single thought, which was to escape.
- Not divided; unbroken: a single slab of ice.
- Separate from others; individual and distinct: Every single child will receive a gift.
- Having individual opponents; involving two individuals only: single combat.
- Honest; undisguised: a single adoration.
- Wholly attentive: You must judge the contest with a single eye.
- Designed to accommodate one person: a single bed.
- Lacking a partner: a single parent.
- Relating to the unmarried state: enjoys the single life.
- Of or relating to celibacy.
- Botany Having only one rank or row of petals: a single flower.
- One that is separate and individual.
- An accommodation for one person, as in a hotel.
- An unmarried person.
- Unmarried persons considered as a group: a bar for singles.
- A one-dollar bill.
- A phonograph record, especially a forty-five, having one song on each side.
- A song on one of these sides.
- A song, often from a full-length album or compact disk, that is released for airplay.
- Baseball A hit by which a batter reaches first base safely; a one-base hit.
- Sports A hit for one run in cricket.
- Sports A golf match between two players.
- Sports A tennis or badminton match between two players. Often used in the plural.
- Sports A competition in which individuals compete against each other, as in rowing or figure skating.
- To choose or distinguish from others. Often used with out: We singled her out from the list of applicants.
- Baseball To cause (a base runner) to score or advance by making a one-base hit: singled him to second.
- Baseball To cause the scoring of (a run) by a one-base hit.
- Baseball To make a single.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആത്മാര്ത്ഥമായ - Aathmaarththamaaya | athmarthamaya ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുക - Thiranjedukkuka ;വിവാഹം ചെയ്യാത്ത - Vivaaham Cheyyaaththa | Vivaham Cheyyatha ;അദ്വിതീയമായ - Adhvitheeyamaaya | Adhvitheeyamaya ;കേവലമായ - Kevalamaaya | Kevalamaya ;വ്യഷ്ട - Vyashda ;