A metallic runner with a frame shaped to fit the sole of a shoe, -- made to be fastened under the foot, and used for moving rapidly on ice.
- An ice skate.
- A roller skate.
- A skateboard.
- The act or a period of skating or skateboarding.
- To glide or move along on or as if on skates.
- To ride or perform stunts on a skateboard.
- Informal To act in an irresponsible or superficial manner.
- Any of various rays of the genus Raja, having a flattened body and greatly expanded pectoral fins that extend around the head.
- A fellow; a person.
- A decrepit horse; a nag.