The external membranous integument of an animal.
- The membranous tissue forming the external covering or integument of an animal and consisting in vertebrates of the epidermis and dermis.
- An animal pelt, especially the comparatively pliable pelt of a small or young animal: a tent made of goat skins.
- A usually thin, closely adhering outer layer: the skin of a peach; a sausage skin; the skin of an aircraft.
- A container for liquids that is made of animal skin.
- Music A drumhead.
- Informal One's life or physical survival: They lied to save their skins.
- To remove skin from: skinned and gutted the rabbit.
- To bruise, cut, or injure the skin or surface of: She skinned her knee.
- To remove (an outer covering); peel off: skin off the thin bark.
- To cover with or as if with skin: skin the framework of a canoe.
- Slang To fleece; swindle.
- To become covered with or as if with skin: In January the pond skins over with ice.
- To pass with little room to spare: We barely skinned by.
- Slang Of, relating to, or depicting pornography: skin magazines.
- by the skin of (one's) teeth By the smallest margin.
- get under (someone's) skin To irritate or stimulate; provoke.
- get under (someone's) skin To preoccupy someone; become an obsession.
- under the skin Beneath the surface; fundamentally: enemies who are really brothers under the skin.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രക്താധാരം - Rakthaadhaaram | Rakthadharam ;ത്വഗിന്ദ്രിയം - Thvagindhriyam ;പറം തോല് - Param Thol ;വൈദഗ്ദ്ധ്യം - Vaidhagddhyam | Vaidhagdhyam ;ത്വച - Thvacha ;ഉരഞ്ഞുപൊട്ടുക - Uranjupottuka ;