To be turned or inclined from a right line or level; to lie obliquely; to slope.
- To give a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal to; make diagonal; cause to slope: She slants her letters from upper right to lower left.
- To present so as to conform to a particular bias or appeal to a certain audience: The story was slanted in favor of the strikers.
- To have or go in a direction other than perpendicular or horizontal; slope.
- A line, plane, course, or direction that is other than perpendicular or horizontal; a slope.
- A sloping thing or piece of ground.
- Printing A virgule.
- A personal point of view or opinion.
- A bias.
- Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a person of East Asian birth or descent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചരിവായ - Charivaaya | Charivaya ;ആനതമായ - Aanathamaaya | anathamaya ;വക്രമായ - Vakramaaya | Vakramaya ;ചെരിഞ്ഞ - Cherinja ;വക്രമാക്കുക - Vakramaakkuka | Vakramakkuka ;വളഞ്ഞ - Valanja ;