- Partially melted snow or ice.
- Soft mud; slop; mire.
- Nautical Grease or fat discarded from a ship's galley.
- A greasy compound used as a lubricant for machinery.
- Maudlin speech or writing; sentimental drivel.
- A drink made of flavored syrup poured over crushed ice.
- Informal Unsolicited manuscripts submitted to a publisher.
- To daub (machinery) with slush.
- To fill (joints in masonry) with mortar.
- Nautical To wash down (a deck) by splashing with water.
- To splash or soak with slush or mud.
- To walk or proceed through slush.
- To make a splashing or slushy sound.