To break in pieces by violence; to dash to pieces; to crush.
- To break (something) into pieces suddenly, noisily, and violently; shatter. See Synonyms at break.
- To throw or dash (something) violently so as to shatter or crush. See Synonyms at crush.
- To strike with a heavy blow; batter.
- Sports To hit (a ball or shuttlecock) in a forceful overhand stroke.
- To crush or destroy completely: smashed all resistance.
- To strike or collide suddenly, noisily, and violently: The car smashed into a tree.
- To break suddenly into pieces, as from a violent blow or collision.
- Sports To hit a ball or shuttlecock in a forceful overhand stroke.
- To be crushed or destroyed.
- To go bankrupt.
- The act or sound of smashing.
- The condition of having been smashed.
- Total defeat or destruction; ruin.
- Financial failure; bankruptcy.
- A collision or crash.
- A drink made of mint, sugar, soda water, and alcoholic liquor, usually brandy.
- A soft drink made of crushed fruit.
- Sports A forceful overhand stroke, as in tennis or badminton.
- Informal A resounding success: The play was a smash on Broadway.
- Informal Of, relating to, or being a resounding success: a smash hit on Broadway.
- With a sudden violent crash.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാഹനാപകടം - Vaahanaapakadam | Vahanapakadam ;തകരുക - Thakaruka ;നാശം - Naasham | Nasham ;ഞെരിക്കുക - Njerikkuka ;പന്തടി - Panthadi ;അപകടം - Apakadam ;