To strike; to inflict a blow upon with the hand, or with any instrument held in the hand, or with a missile thrown by the hand; as, to smite with the fist, with a rod, sword, spear, or stone.
- To inflict a heavy blow on, with or as if with the hand, a tool, or a weapon.
- To drive or strike (a weapon, for example) forcefully onto or into something else.
- To attack, damage, or destroy by or as if by blows.
- To afflict: The population was smitten by the plague.
- To afflict retributively; chasten or chastise.
- To affect sharply with great feeling: He was smitten by deep remorse.
- To deal a blow with or as if with the hand or a hand-held weapon.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കൊല്ലുക - Kolluka ;കുത്ത് - Kuththu | Kuthu ;പുഞ്ചിരി - Punchiri ;മനസ്സിനു തട്ടമാറാക്കുക - Manassinu Thattamaaraakkuka | Manassinu Thattamarakkuka ;പ്രഹരിക്കുക - Praharikkuka ;അറയുക - Arayuka ;