Any one of several species of flatfishes of the genus Solea and allied genera of the family Soleidæ, especially the common European species (Solea vulgaris), which is a valuable food fish.
- The underside of the foot.
- The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
- The part on which something else rests while in a vertical position, especially:
- The bottom surface of a plow.
- The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.
- To furnish (a shoe or boot) with a sole.
- To put the sole of (a golf club) on the ground, as in preparing to make a stroke.
- Being the only one: the sole survivor of the crash.
- Of or relating to only one individual or group; exclusive: The court has the sole right to decide.
- Law Single; unmarried.
- Any of various chiefly marine flatfish of the family Soleidae, related to and resembling the flounders, especially any of several European species, such as Solea solea, valued as food fishes.
- Any of various other flatfish, especially certain coastal flounders.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏകമായ - Ekamaaya | Ekamaya ;ചെരിപ്പിന്റെ അടി - Cherippinte Adi ;ഏകനായ - Ekanaaya | Ekanaya ;അദ്വയ - Adhvaya ;ഒറ്റയായ - Ottayaaya | Ottayaya ;ഒരിനം മത്സ്യം - Orinam Mathsyam ;