Having the constituent parts so compact, or so firmly adhering, as to resist the impression or penetration of other bodies; having a fixed form; hard; firm; compact; -- opposed to fluid and liquid or to plastic, like clay, or to incompact, like sand.
- Of definite shape and volume; not liquid or gaseous.
- Firm or compact in substance.
- Not hollowed out: a solid block of wood.
- Being the same substance or color throughout: solid gold.
- Mathematics Of or relating to three-dimensional geometric figures or bodies.
- Having no gaps or breaks; continuous: a solid line of people.
- Of good quality and substance: a solid foundation.
- Substantial; hearty: a solid meal.
- Sound; reliable: solid facts.
- Financially sound.
- Upstanding and dependable: a solid citizen.
- Written without a hyphen or space. For example, the word software is a solid compound.
- Printing Having no leads between the lines.
- Acting together; unanimous: a solid voting bloc.
- Slang Excellent; first-rate.
- A substance having a definite shape and volume; one that is neither liquid nor gaseous.
- Mathematics A geometric figure having three dimensions.
- As a whole; unanimously: The committee voted solid for the challenger.
- Without a break or opening; completely or continuously: The theater was booked solid for a month.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കട്ടിസാധനം - Kattisaadhanam | Kattisadhanam ;ഘനപദാര്ത്ഥം - Ghanapadhaarththam | Ghanapadhartham ;ഖരം - Kharam ;ശ്യാന - Shyaana | Shyana ;സ്ഥൂലമായ - Sthoolamaaya | Sthoolamaya ;അസ്വസ്ഥത - Asvasthatha | Aswasthatha ;