A tune, air, strain, or a whole piece, played by a single person on an instrument, or sung by a single voice.
- Music A composition or passage for an individual voice or instrument, with or without accompaniment.
- A performance by a single singer or instrumentalist.
- Games Any of various card games in which one player singly opposes others.
- Music Composed, arranged for, or performed by a single voice or instrument.
- Made or done by a single individual.
- Unaccompanied; alone: flew solo from Anchorage to Miami.
- To perform a solo.
- To fly an airplane without a companion or an instructor, especially for the first time.