The point of the compass equally distant from the south and the east; the southeast part or region.
- The direction or point on the mariner's compass halfway between due south and due east, or 135° east of due north.
- An area or region lying in the southeast.
- A region of the southeast United States generally including Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, and Florida.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the southeast.
- Originating in or coming from the southeast: a southeast wind.
- In, from, or toward the southeast.