An old name for a nonmetallic mineral, usually cleavable and somewhat lustrous; as, calc spar, or calcite, fluor spar, etc. It was especially used in the case of the gangue minerals of a metalliferous vein.
- Nautical A wooden or metal pole, such as a boom, yard, or bowsprit, used to support sails and rigging.
- A usually metal pole used as part of a crane or derrick.
- A main structural member in an airplane wing or a tail assembly that runs from tip to tip or from root to tip.
- To supply with spars.
- Archaic To fasten with a bolt.
- To fight with an opponent in a short bout or practice session, as in boxing or the martial arts.
- To make boxing or fighting motions without hitting one's opponent.
- To bandy words about in argument; dispute.
- To fight by striking with the feet and spurs. Used of gamecocks.
- A motion of attack or defense in boxing.
- A sparring match.
- A nonmetallic, readily cleavable, translucent or transparent light-colored mineral with a shiny luster, such as feldspar.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വാഗ്വാദം നടത്തുക - Vaagvaadham Nadaththuka | Vagvadham Nadathuka ;മുഷ്ടിയുദ്ധം - Mushdiyuddham | Mushdiyudham ;മുഷ്ടിയുദ്ധം നടത്തുക - Mushdiyuddham Nadaththuka | Mushdiyudham Nadathuka ;ഉരുണ്ടമരക്കഷണം - Urundamarakkashanam ;കഴുക്കോല് - Kazhukkol ;വടി - Vadi ;