A long, pointed weapon, used in war and hunting, by thrusting or throwing; a weapon with a long shaft and a sharp head or blade; a lance.
- A weapon consisting of a long shaft with a sharply pointed end.
- A shaft with a sharp point and barbs for spearing fish.
- A soldier armed with a spear.
- To pierce with or as if with a spear.
- To catch with a thrust of the arm: spear a football.
- Football To block (an opponent) by ramming with the helmet, in violation of the rules.
- Sports To jab (an opponent) with the blade of a hockey stick, in violation of the rules.
- To stab at something with or as if with a spear.
- A slender stalk, as of asparagus.
- To sprout like a spear.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുന്തം കൊണ്ടു കുത്തുക - Kuntham Kondu Kuththuka | Kuntham Kondu Kuthuka ;പുല്ക്കൊടി - Pulkkodi ;കുത്തിത്തുളയ്ക്കുക - Kuththiththulaykkuka | Kuthithulaykkuka ;ഈട്ടി - Eetti ;ശൂലം - Shoolam ;ചാട്ടുളി - Chaattuli | Chattuli ;