A long, slender, pointed rod, usually of iron, for holding meat while roasting.
- Saliva, especially when expectorated; spittle.
- The act of expectorating.
- Something, such as the frothy secretion of spittle bugs, that resembles spit.
- A brief, scattered rainfall or snowfall.
- Informal The perfect likeness: He's the spit and image of his father.
- To eject from the mouth: spat out the grape seeds.
- To eject as if from the mouth: a fire spitting sparks.
- To emit suddenly and forcefully: spat out an insult.
- To eject matter from the mouth; expectorate.
- To express contempt or animosity by or as if by ejecting matter from the mouth.
- To make a hissing or sputtering noise.
- To rain or snow in light, scattered drops or flakes.
- spit up To vomit.
- A slender, pointed rod on which meat is impaled for broiling.
- A narrow point of land extending into a body of water.
- To impale on or as if on a spit.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മണല്ത്തിട്ട - Manalththitta | Manalthitta ;ഉമിനീര് - Umineer ;തുപ്പുക - Thuppuka ;ഉമിനീര് - Umineeru ;തുപ്പൽ - Thuppal ;ഇറച്ചിക്കുന്തം - Irachikkuntham ;