To strike and dash about, as water, mud, etc.; to plash.
- To propel or scatter (a fluid) about in flying masses.
- To scatter fluid onto in flying masses; wet, stain, or soil with flying fluid.
- To cause (something) to scatter fluid in flying masses: splashed their hands in the water.
- To make (one's way) with or by scattering of fluid.
- To apply patches or spots of a contrasting, usually bright, color to: a floral pattern that was splashed with pink; moonlight splashing the deserted courtyard.
- To display or publicize very noticeably: Their engagement was splashed all over the tabloids.
- To cause a fluid to scatter in flying masses: splashed about in the swimming pool.
- To fall into or move through fluid with this effect: We splashed through the waves.
- To move, spill, or fly about in scattered masses: Whipped cream splashed onto the counter.
- To produce a sound or sight associated with this effect.
- The act or sound of splashing: went for a splash in the lake; heard the splash of the fish being thrown back.
- A flying mass of fluid.
- A small amount, especially of a fluid: a splash of liqueur on the cake.
- A marking produced by or as if by scattered fluid: a splash of light.
- A great though often short-lived impression; a stir: a publicity splash.
- splash down To land in water. Used of a spacecraft or missile.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വെള്ളം തെറിപ്പിക്കുക - Vellam Therippikkuka ;കൈകൊണ്ടടിക്കുക - Kaikondadikkuka ;തളിക്കുക - Thalikkuka ;മോടികാട്ടല് - Modikaattal | Modikattal ;വീഴുക - Veezhuka ;തെറിക്കുക - Therikkuka ;