A piece split off; a splinter.
- A thin piece split off from a larger piece; a splinter.
- A rigid device used to prevent motion of a joint or of the ends of a fractured bone.
- A dental appliance put on the teeth to protect them from grinding or from moving out of place.
- A thin, flexible wooden strip, such as one used in the making of baskets or chair bottoms.
- A plate or strip of metal.
- A bony enlargement of the cannon bone or splint bone of a horse.
- To support or restrict with or as if with a splint.