One who spoils; a plunderer; a pillager; a robber; a despoiler.
- One who seizes spoils or booty.
- Something that causes spoilage.
- A long, narrow hinged plate on the upper surface of an airplane wing that reduces lift and increases drag when raised.
- An air deflector mounted usually at the rear of an automobile to reduce lift at high speeds.
- A candidate for office whose chances of winning are slight but who may get enough votes to prevent one of the leading candidates from winning.
- A published piece of information that divulges a surprise, such as a plot twist in a movie.