The radius or ray of a wheel; one of the small bars which are inserted in the hub, or nave, and which serve to support the rim or felly.
- One of the rods or braces connecting the hub and rim of a wheel.
- Nautical One of the handles projecting from the rim of a ship's steering wheel.
- A rod or stick that may be inserted into a wheel to prevent it from turning.
- A rung of a ladder.
- To equip with spokes.
- To impede (a wheel) by inserting a rod.
- Past tense of speak.
- Archaic A past participle of speak.