To throw out forcibly and abudantly, as liquids through an office or a pipe; to eject in a jet; as, an elephant spouts water from his trunk.
- To gush forth in a rapid stream or in spurts.
- To discharge a liquid or other substance continuously or in spurts.
- Informal To speak volubly and tediously.
- To cause to flow or spurt out.
- To utter volubly and tediously.
- Chiefly British To pawn.
- A tube, mouth, or pipe through which liquid is released or discharged.
- A continuous stream of liquid.
- The burst of spray from the blowhole of a whale.
- Chiefly British A pawnshop.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നീര്വീഴ്ച - Neerveezhcha ;ഓവ് - Ovu ;പണയം സ്വീകരിക്കുന്ന കട - Panayam Sveekarikkunna Kada | Panayam sweekarikkunna Kada ;പാത്തി - Paaththi | Pathi ;a metal water pot with a spout on its side 1. കിണ്ടി 2. കെണ്ടി - a Metal Water Pot With A Spout On Its Side 1. Kindi 2. Kendi ;a golden water pot with a spout പൊന്കിണ്ടി - a Golden Water Pot With A Spout Ponkindi ;