To leap; to bound; to jump.
- To move upward or forward in a single quick motion or a series of such motions; leap.
- To move suddenly on or as if on a spring: The door sprang shut. The emergency room team sprang into action.
- To appear or come into being quickly: New businesses were springing up rapidly. See Synonyms at stem1.
- To issue or emerge suddenly: A cry sprang from her lips. A thought springs to mind.
- To extend or curve upward, as an arch.
- To arise from a source; develop.
- To become warped, split, or cracked. Used of wood.
- To move out of place; come loose, as parts of a mechanism.
- Slang To pay another's expenses: He offered to spring for the dinner.
- To cause to leap, dart, or come forth suddenly.
- To jump over; vault.
- To release from a checked or inoperative position; actuate: spring a trap.
- To cause to warp, split, or crack, as a mast.
- To bend by force.
- To present or disclose unexpectedly or suddenly: "He sprung on the world this novel approach to political journalism” ( Curtis Wilkie).
- Slang To cause to be released from prison or other confinement.
- An elastic device, such as a coil of wire, that regains its original shape after being compressed or extended.
- An actuating force or factor; a motive.
- Elasticity; resilience.
- Energetic bounce: a spring to one's step.
- The act or an instance of jumping or leaping.
- A usually rapid return to normal shape after removal of stress; recoil.
- A small stream of water flowing naturally from the earth.
- A source, origin, or beginning.
- The season of the year, occurring between winter and summer, during which the weather becomes warmer and plants revive, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice and popularly considered to comprise March, April, and May.
- A time of growth and renewal.
- A warping, bending, or cracking, as that caused by excessive force.
- Architecture The point at which an arch or vault rises from its support.
- Of or acting like a spring; resilient.
- Having or supported by springs: a spring mattress.
- Of, relating to, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of spring: spring showers; spring planting.
- Grown during the season of spring: spring crops.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉത്പതിക്കുക - Uthpathikkuka ;പുഷ്പാഗമം - Pushpaagamam | Pushpagamam ;സ്പ്രിംഗ് ഉള്ള - Sprimgu Ulla ;കാമലം - Kaamalam | Kamalam ;ധൗതി - Dhauthi | Dhouthi ;പുറത്തുത ചാടിക്കുക - Puraththutha Chaadikkuka | Purathutha Chadikkuka ;